If you make use of the DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive, the following conditions apply:
2. By DigiZeitschriften e.V. is understood the presence and contents of the internet pages under the address www.digizeitschriften.de/ and all related sub-domains.
3. The content is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of the DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive. Without the written permission of DigiZeitschriften e.V. and the publisher, you do not have the right to download a complete issue, a significant proportion of the print run, a significant number of consecutive articles or several copies of articles from the DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive. The contact details of each publisher are available on the DigiZeitschriften e.V. website. Excluded from these restrictions are all free access journals and issues.
4. Use does not represent a transfer of the copyright of this website and its contents, and the following restrictions apply: You must abide by all notices of copyright or other legal protection for all copies taken from the website; and You may not change the website or its contents in any way, nor may you duplicate, exhibit, display, distribute or use the website and its contents for public or commercial reasons unless the contrary is expressly stated here.
6. The licensee agrees to abide by every copyright or legal notice in course of the use of DigiZeitschriften e.V.
7. The DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive contains links, which provide access to related and unrelated websites. DigiZeitschriften e.V. is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor for neglected, unavailable, altered or incomplete links. Should this arise, you should contact the relevant website administrator directly.
8. DigiZeitschriften e.V. is not responsible for any delays, inaccuracies, mistakes or errors in the DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive, nor for the conversion or delivery of all or a part of the archive, nor for any damage which has or may have resulted.
In addition, DigiZeitschriften e.V. is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of the public service/information or for any possible disadvantage or damage of any sort that might occur as a result of its use or non-use. No responsibility is taken for defects in hardware or software or the resulting loss of data, which have occurred through internet programmes used in conjunction with the online service or through the downloading of data. DigiZeitschriften e.V. is not responsible for the accuracy or contents of the journals which it has made available. The DigiZeitschriften e.V. archive is a platform, which does not provide any guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, including, without restriction, the guarantee of title or the implicit guarantee of future marketability or suitability for particular purposes.
9. DigiZeitschriften e.V. strives to make this archive available. However, for technical reasons we are unable to guarantee 100% availability.
10. DigiZeitschriften e.V. cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm or other computer program.
11. DigiZeitschriften is committed to ensuring the safety and integrity of the users online data. To this end DigiZeitschriften e.V. has developed adequate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect user data given online. These processes protect data from unauthorized access, publication, loss, misuse, manipulation and destruction. They further serve to ensure the integrity and proper use of data. Because of the particular nature of internet communication, however, we cannot guarantee the safety of transmitted data.
Regardless of the duty to protect your data (including personally identifiable data) against loss, misuse or alteration by a third party, you should be aware that there is always a certain risk entailed in the transfer of information over the internet. There is also a certain risk that others may find a way to overcome the security systems. It is therefore impossible for us, even when we are committed to protecting your data, to guarantee the security and the protection of the data you send to us. You act at your own risk.
12. By using DigiZeitschriften e.V. you agree to the conditions of use and data protection statement.
13. DigiZeitschriften e.V. reserves the right to change the conditions of use at any time.
14. This website is maintained and moderated in the Federal Republic of Germany by DigiZeitschriften e.V. DigiZeitschriften e.V. does not give any guarantee that the material presented on this website is suitable or available for use anywhere outside of Germany. You may not access this website in countries where the contents of this website contravene the laws currently in force. If you access this website from somewhere outside Germany, you yourself are responsible for abiding by local legal regulations. The use and contents of this site are subject to German law.
15. If some of the clauses of the conditions of use, including these regulations, are or should be ineffective in whole or in part, or if there should be any loopholes in the conditions of use, the effectiveness of the remaining regulations or parts of such regulations remains unaffected. The current legal regulations come into force in place of the ineffective or missing regulations.
16. We reserve the right to change the composition of the journals and/or collections at any time.