DigiZeitschriften - Our Service is your Benefit.
All public institutions from home and abroad can subscribe to DigiZeitschriften. Especially universities, libraries and scientific institutions increases their user service and their attractiveness with the access to our journals.
We would be pleased to welcome you as a new subscriber of DigiZeitschriften
Following up we listed the advantages of subscribing DigiZeitschriften. The prices can be viewed in the table below.
- Access to 700 well-known german, academic journals from 19 subject areas with 8 million pages - and more are added every month!
- Availability of the entire print run
- Accurate search possibilities and clear navigation
- All articles are available for downloading in PDF Format and printing
- Free research in all table of contents and full access to the Open Access area available for non-subsriber
- Accurate access to individual essays
- Periodical user statistics
The banded price structure is based on the size and type of the institution. When a subscription is entered into the first payment must be made immediately along with a one-off payment amounting to three times the annual fee.
The prices are valid for the entire journal archive available in 2017 and referring to institutions from non-German speaking countries only.
Price Bands for Higher Education institutions tiered according to FTE*:
|Price Band||Number of FTE*||Annual Fee in Euro|
|2f||up to 15,000||650.00|
Regular subscription from 1st January 2017. Example from Price Band 2f:
|Annual fee 2016:||650.00|
|Each subsequent year:||650.00|
Price Bands for public, non academic institutions tiered according to the sections of the DBV* (German Library Association):
|Price Band||Section of DBV*||Annual Fee in Euro|
We are happy to give details of the prices for academic institutions on request.